To provide technical education in the field of Computer Science and Engineering by imparting employability, research capabilities, entrepreneurship with human values.
- Adopting innovative teaching learning practices through the state-of-the-art-infrastructure.
- Establishing a conducive environment for innovations and research activities.
- Inculcating leadership skills, moral and social values through extension activities.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO1: The graduates will excel in their chosen technical domains in Computer Science and Engineering.
- PEO2: The graduates will solve real world problems in computer science and engineering by applying logical and coding skills considering ethical values.
- PEO3: The graduates will work enthusiastically as a team and engage in life long learning
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one‘s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- PSO1: Analyze, design and develop computing solutions by applying foundational concepts of Computer Science and Engineering.
- PSO2: Apply software engineering principles and practices for developing quality software for scientific and business applications.
- PSO3: Adapt to emerging Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to innovate ideas and solutions to existing/novel problems.
|1||Aryabhata Computer Laboratory||Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processor,16GB RAM,500 GB SSD SATA Hard disk drive, UPS – Numeric||35|
|2||Vishwakarma Computer Laboratory||Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processor,16GB RAM,500 GB SSD SATA Hard disk drive, UPS – Numeric||35|
|3||C. V. Raman Computer Laboratory||Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processor,16GB RAM,500 GB SSD SATA Hard disk drive, UPS – Numeric||35|
|4||Srinivasa Ramanujan Laboratory||Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processor,16GB RAM,500 GB SSD SATA Hard disk drive, UPS – Numeric||35|
|5||Project Laboratory||Intel(R) core ™ i3 Processor, 4GB RAM||25|
|6||Research Laboratory||Intel(R) core ™ i3 Processor, 2GB RAM||15|
|7||Repute powered Software Application Development Laboratory||Intel(R) core ™ i3 Processor, 4GB RAM||15|
|8||Smart Class Room||1|
|10||IIT Spoken Tutorial
Students Strength (2022-2023)
|Batch||Strength||Placement (%)||Maximum CTC in LPA|
Student Notable Achievements (in last 5 years)
|Recognition / Awards||Name of the Student||Year|
|Smart India Hackathon
|Ms. Nithya & Team||2017|
|Mr. Dinesh & Team|
|Smart India Hackathon
|Mr. Bharath & Team||2019|
|Smart India Hackathon
|Mr. Vikash & Team||2020|
|Smart India Hackathon(Grand Finalist)||Mr. Santhosh & Team||2022|
|Mr. Sushvin & Team|
|Chatra Vishwakarma Awards
(Selected for State level convention)
|Mr. Nandhakumar & Team||2020|
|Hack with Infy Winners||Ms. Pooja shree||2018|
|Mr. Joel Johnson||2019|
|Mr. V. Logesh||2019|
|Mr. Tamil Kumaran||2022|
|S.No||Name of the Product||Link (if any)|
|2||Data warehouse insights Tool||https://reportcoding.abacusinsightspartners.com/|
|6||Toycathon (Health APP)||–|