|S. No||Faculty Name||Qualification||Designation||Teaching Experience in Years|
|1||Dr.V.J.Arulkarthick||Dean – Academics||M.E. , Ph.D.,||19 yrs|
|2||Dr.S.Gopinath||Professor and Head||M.E. , Ph.D.,||10 yrs|
|3||Dr.N.Suma||Professor||M.E. , Ph.D.,||21 yrs|
|4||Dr.S.Syed Jamaesha||Associate Professor||M.E. , Ph.D.,||15 yrs|
|5||Dr.M.S.Gowtham||Associate Professor||M.E. , Ph.D.,||9 yrs|
|6||Dr.T.Manoj Kumar||Associate Professor||M.E. , Ph.D.,||9 yrs|
|7||Mrs.H.Indrapriyadarsini||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||11 yrs|
|8||Mr.A.Manikandan||Assistant Professor||M.E. ,||11 yrs|
|9||Mr.A.G.Paranthaman||Assistant Professor||M.E. ,||8 yrs|
|10||Mrs.C.Nivedityaa||Assistant Professor||M.E. ,||5 yrs|
|11||Mr.K. Ashok Kumar||Assistant Professor||M.E. ,||5 yrs|
|12||Ms.S.Madhumitha||Assistant Professor||M.E. , (Ph.D.)||6 yrs|
|13||Mr.K.Arun||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||5 yrs|
|14||Mr.S.Selvasivasankar||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||5 yrs|
|15||Mr.E.Veera Boopathy||Assistant Professor||M.E. , (Ph.D.)||7 yrs|
|16||Mr.S.Pragadeswaran||Assistant Professor||M.E. , (Ph.D.)||4 yrs|
|17||Mrs.B.Divya preethi||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||6 yrs|
|18||Mrs.V.Pavithra||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||6 yrs|
|19||Ms.S.Gayathri||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||1 yr|
|20||Mr.S.Jeniton||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||7 yrs|
|21||Mrs.M.Aiswarya||Assistant Professor||M.E. , (Ph.D.)||1 yr|
|22||Mr. N. Ragupathi||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||1 yr|
|23||Mrs. R. Kiruthikaa||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||2 yrs|
|24||Ms. N. Sathiyapriya||Assistant Professor||M.E.,||2 yrs|
FACULTY ACHIEVEMENT & PUBLICATIONS
Our achievements do not end with students. We have enthusiastic faculty crew who achieve in NPTEL courses, research, patents and funded projects.
- Faculty members of ECE registered in various NPTEL courses and achieved 2 “Elite +Silver” and 9 “Elite” rank semester.
- Our faculty Ms.R.Ramya received IIT Bombay recognized TBT completion certificate.
- S. Gopinath has published a book titled, “Digital Communication (ISBN:9789389051407)” for Third year ECE students, Charulatha Publications, 2019.
- S. Gopinath has published an article titled “Design and Implementation of Digital Power Monitoring System using IoT” in Journal of Engineering, Computing and Architecture (UGC Care Journal), Vol.9, Issue 10, 2019, pp.26-28.
- S. Gopinath has filed the patent titled Glucometer (File No. 201941023467).
- S. Gopinath has filed the patent titled Kali Maker (File No. 201941030491).
- S. Gopinath has received an acceptance letter from Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research (Scopus and SCI Journal) for the paper titled “Fuzzy enhanced Cluster based Energy Efficient Multicast Protocol for increasing Network Lifetime in WSN” on September 19, 2019.
- S. Gopinath participated hands on Training on Robotics at Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore on 11.10.2019.
- S. Madhumitha, AP/ECE attended two weeks FDP on Technological applications for managing solid wastes from Industries and Educational Institutions for bio energy generation organized by Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore from 15.09.2019 to 28.09.2019.
- E. Veeraboopathy, AP/ECE attended two days FDP on Analog and Digital Design Using Cadence EDA tools”, organized by Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore from 31.07.2019 to 01.08.2019.
- E. Veeraboopathy, AP/ECE attended one day FDP on Awareness on Entrepreneurship Development Skills organized by Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore from 16.07.2019 to 18.07.2019.
- S. Syed Jamaesha has been awarded Ph.D. degree from Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore on 14.09.2019.
- M. S. Gowtham has been awarded Ph.D. degree from Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore on 14.09.2019.
- N. Dinesh Babu received fund Rs. 60,000/ from EDII, Ahmedabad for conducting Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp 18.09.2019.
- S. Gowtham has published an article titled “Performance of Optimized Data Transmission
- Mechanism in Air Ad-Hoc Networks” in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181, 8 Issue 06, June-2019.
- M. S. Gowtham has published an article titled “Semi-Supervised Non-Linear Dimensionality Reduction Technique for Sentiment Analysis Classification” in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-9, July 2019
- M. S. Gowtham participated TNSCST Sponsored Seminar on Nanotechnology for Health: Innovative Designs for Medical Diagnosis at P.A.College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore on 19th and 20th December 2019.
- M. S. Gowtham participated Electronics and ICT Academy IIT Roorkee Short course/FDP on IoT with Cloud Applications at Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore on February 10-14, 2020.
- S Syed Jamaesha participated Electronics and ICT Academy IIT Roorkee Short course/FDP on IoT with Cloud Applications at Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore on February 10-14, 2020.
- S. Gopinath, Dr. S Syed Jamaesha, Dr. M. S. Gowtham participated CSIR Sponsored Workshop on “ Artificial Intelligence in Neurosciences: A Clinician’s Perspective” on 17.12.2019 and 18.12.2019 at SSMIET,Dindigul.
- A.G.Paranthaman has secured Elite in (SENSORS AND ACTUATORS) NPTEL-Swayam Course during July-Nov 2019
- E Veeraboobathi has secured Elite in(Introduction to C Programming ) NPTEL-Swayam Course during July-Nov 2019
- Ms S Indhumathi has secured Elite in (Hardware Modeling using VERILOG)NPTEL-Swayam Course during July-Nov 2019
- Ms R Ramya has secured Elite (Embedded System Design with ARM) in NPTEL-Swayam Course during July-Nov 2019