Karpagam Institute of Technology has an IQAC – Internal Quality Assurance Cell. Academic Audit is conducted by the audit team constituted by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell.
Composition of the IQAC
|Composition Criteria Specified by NAAC
|No. of Members
Head of the Institution
|One member from the Management
|A few senior Administrative Officers
|One of the Senior Teachers as the Coordinator of the IQAC
|One/Two Nominees from Alumni/Local Society/Student
2014 passed out- B.E ECE
Final Year B.Tech-IT (721218205009)
|One/Two Nominees from Employers/Industrialists
IQAC functions under the guidance of the Management and Principal. IQAC ensures the effective implementation of quality initiatives through continuous reviews and periodic meetings. The following activities are periodically reviewed
- Academic schedule planning
- Placement and training offered and maintaining placement database
- Industry links establishment
- Monitoring and conducting CIA and university exams
- Needs for the Department Budget
- Hosting the activities of the Department and Institute in website
- Scholarship availed and admission strategies
- Planning and Conduction of Academic Audits at regular interval
- Ensure the conduction of Class committee meetings and review its minutes
- Review the class room observation by HOD
- Review the Department Meeting Minutes and Actions taken thereof.
- Result analysis after every Internal Test and University examination and propose
- Review of Students’ Feedback
- (i) Once in six months Internal Audit is conducted. The scope of the audit is to assess the quality of teaching learning process.
- (ii) Once in a year External Audit is conducted. The scope of the audit is to assess the quality of academic activities and Institutional policies.
- (iii) IQAC coordinator reviews the observations made by the auditors and ensures the actions taken thereof