Data science job demands are in demand more than ever in the market, and this is due to the growing importance of data. The demand for data science jobs is increasing every year, and you will see the same after passing out of KIT, the best Btech college in India. India is just following the US in terms of the demand for qualified data science professionals. If we look at the studies conducted by Analytics India Magazine on data science jobs, more than 50 thousand opportunities in data science can be seen in India alone. The study also reveals that over half of the current IT-talented individuals may want to increase their skills set in the field of data science and other relatable responsibilities as their skills are becoming outdated.
There are various reasons why data science jobs are in high demand. Let’s take a look at the top reasons why data science jobs are in huge demand:
- Companies face challenges with data organization. Though data is one of the essential components of every organization, it gets challenging when it comes to its proper organization. With the success of information technology, and especially after good study opportunities from KIT, an engineering college in Coimbatore, ever since the year 2000, organizations have been completely focused on shifting their offline business operations into completely automated computer systems.
- Data scientists have outstanding qualities. There is no second thought that once you pass out from KIT, the top 5 colleges in Coimbatore, and become a data scientist, your job will be registered as the top job of the 21st century by Harvard Business Review. Every top MNC, such as Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Facebook, etc., has a data scientist on staff. Data Scientists must perform a variety of job roles and responsibilities that are unique and exceptional to the job role.
- Less talented resource availability: As per the study conducted by the McKinsey Global Institute, the world will see a massive shortage of about 190,000 data scientists and 1.5 million managers. Along with this, one more shortage will be there of analysts who can understand and make decisions by utilizing big data. This can be fulfilled with the students passing out from KIT, the best engineering college in Coimbatore.
- Currently, the data scientist is one of the most sought-after and well-paid jobs in the industry for students graduating from universities such as KIT, a top-10 engineering college in Coimbatore. In India, the salary range is greatly affected by the experience. If a candidate possesses excellent analytical skills and experience, they can earn more than 19 lakh per annum.
- The democratization of data scientists: data scientists are not only required by technical giants. As per the review of Harvard Business, companies that used data-driven decision-making were usually 5% more productive and 6% more profitable as compared to their opponents. For this reason, various medium-to-small start-up companies are moving towards data science. Several start-up companies are hiring entry-level data scientists with an excellent range of salaries. This will be beneficial for a data scientist as well as for the company. The data scientists can enhance their skills by learning various new technologies, whereas the organization has to pay a lower salary to beginners.
Karpagam Institute of Technology is the best college for engineering in Coimbatore because it provides excellent technical education and every important facility supported by modern technology. KIT provides excellent infrastructure, along with dedicated faculty members, for the students to move forward in their careers. The students at KIT are well-informed with effective communication and analytical skills to flourish in their future jobs.